Crockpot Chicken & Dumplings

By recipessss - 14:59



2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (I doubled the recipe since we were cooking for extras and I only had three chicken breasts.  It worked out great though.)
2 Tbsp. butter
2  (10.5 oz.) cans cream of chicken soup
1 (14.5 oz) can chicken broth
1/2 onion, diced OR you can use 2 Tbsp. dried, diced onion
1 Tbsp. dried parsley
4 Grands flaky refrigerator biscuits

Place chicken in crockpot.  Plop the butter on the chicken.


Then scoop the cream of chicken soup on that (since I doubled this recipe, I only had 3 cans of cream of chicken soup, so I added a can of cream of mushroom soup).

Pour the chicken broth over all.

Add the diced onion and dried parsley.

Cover and cook on High for 4-5 hours or Low for 8-9 hours.
After the chicken is cooked, shred it and put it back into the soup.

Cut each biscuit into 9 pieces.
(Remember that I doubled mine, that's why there are more than 4.)

Stir gently into the soup.  Cover and turn the crockpot to High and cook for another hour.

After an hour, stir it up and this is what you'll get.



Serve warm and enjoy! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires